Thursday, May 22, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANKS!!



Banks turned "2" on May 1. I can't believe that my baby is two. He is a very independent 2 year old. He thinks that he is already 5 or 6 like his older brothers. We had a party for Grandma's, grandpa and cousins. He kept saying "big presents!". He got quite a few. He is definitely spoiled. He got a little wading pool, a scooter, and baseball mit. He loved the cake and as usual, made quite a mess!


















6 comments:

hollyw said...

Your boys are getting so big. Cute Family~

Kristine and Ryan said...

I can't believe that he is 2!He is getting so big.

Elise said...

No way! Time is totally flying!!!

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

I finally found you! I can't believe he is already 2. All of your boys are so cute.

Burke and Hayley said...

Hi Jen - I found your blog off of Jordan and Ashley's. I can't believe how fast the boys are growing up. Banks is adorable, as are all of the boys. Tell Josh hello from me! It is so fun keeping in touch with family since we live so far away from Utah. Keep in touch!

melynda said...

happy birthday b!! i cant believe he is 2, that means we havent seen you guys for almost 2 years, sad!