I was lucky enough to go on another Smarty Pants fieldtrip. Banks and his class were able to go to the Fire Department. It was so funny because when we got there, there was nobody there. Mrs. Mitchell called and the dispatcher said that they were out on a call, and would be back in 5 minutes. We were so excited that we waited.... It was worth the wait

Cute little Smarty Pants waiting patiently for the fireman and trucks to come back.

Fireman Dan. He was so funny and was so good with these little kids.

Fireman Dan explaining the parts of the truck. I loved that it didn't matter that Boo always started in the back, but somehow he managed to squeeze his way to the front.

He was so interested in what the fireman was saying.

After Fireman Dan dressed in all his "fire Gear", he knelt down and let the kids get a closer look.

Fireman Dan, Mrs. Mitchell and 3 classes of little Smarty Pants.
I am a little sad to think that my smarty pants days are coming to an end.
No comments:
Post a Comment