Monday, July 4, 2011

Elder Love

The three cutest boys ever!
Josh's youngest brother, Chace, came home from serving in the McAllen, Texas Mission last week. We are so happy to have him home. They boys were so excited.
Waiting, waiting, and waiting.
The flight was delayed about an hour. It was worth the wait.
Finally.... Ace is on the right!
Banks giving Uncle Chace a hug. I really don't think that he had any idea who Ace was... but he loves him!
All the Loves at the airport.
The paper Ace and the Real Ace. Banks was a little disappointed that Ace wasn't as tall as the paper one.
Finally Home!
I am so grateful for Chace's example to my boys. He is a great example of what a Missionary should be!

1 comment:

Chris, Amy and the girls said...

I can't believe he's home! How fun. Jen, you look so pretty! Love your hair :)