
06-07-08! What a cool wedding date! Josh's little sister, Krystal married Tyler June 7, 2008. It was such a beautiful day. Krystal is absolutely beautiful ! The temple was little cold for June, but no rain. The reception was at he McCune Mansion - absolutely stunning! All my boys were so handsome in their tuxedoes. We had so much fun visiting with all the friends and family that came to the reception. I didn't post a lot of pictures, but Ash and Jordan have more on their blog - check it out.
10 comments:
I love your family picture. All of you look so good.
wow, who took those good lookin' pictures??
And soon enough we'll be joining you in those 8 million baseball games....blah.
You have such a cute family! Your boys look so stunning in their tuxedos.
Oh my gosh you guys are a beautiful family! I am so glad you found me on my blog.
Jen...
Such handsome boys you two have! You look beautiful Jen!
I am sure now that baseball season is over...there is always the next thing. For us it is swimming lessons..aren't your boys doing Tennis now?
WOW! How do we keep up with all these time consuming activities?
Found your blog from Mindy's blog!!!
Jen you look FABULOUS! I'm so sorry we couldn't hook up this vacation. I know that summer is a little bit crazy for everyone. I miss you lots and will call you later so we can chat and catch up!
p.s. Hope Youth Conf was a success!
I don't know why I took so long to find your blog. Hooray for blogs. Thanks for all you do for us!! Teague is loving that little puzzle. You are so thoughtful.
What a beautiful family! I'm glad you found us. Dalton loves to play with Max. He will be sad when he realizes that they won't be able to be in the same class next year, let alone the same school. We'll have to get them together.
look how cute your family picture is, i love it!
Post a Comment