Monday, November 16, 2009
Halloween
Halloween is not one of my favorite Holidays. I dread it every year. My kids don't care about dressing up and they hate candy. I always throw out so much candy. This year was really low key. No one wanted to carve pumpkins or do much decorating. They all chose easy costumes. Boo actually wore a costume this year. I was able to go to the boys school parade, which kaige wouldn't participate in and also was able to help with all the class parties. That part of Halloween I do enjoy. Maybe, because I am grateful that I am not the teacher that has to stay at school with them all day! After school, we all headed over to Love Healthcare to do some trick-r-treating and see Dad.
My lovely Husband, the Witch. I wasn't much help, so he went to his mom's that morning and she created this.
Max (pro Skater, Tony Hawk), Josh, Kaige (Ute Player) and Boo (space man)
The boys always look forward to Papa Steve's Costume. This year, I thought it was great, but they didn't get it.
Kaige didn't want to go trick -r-treating, so He went with his Dad to the Utah Football BlackOut game. He loved it and had so much fun. His cute Cousin Whit went trick-r-treating for him so he would have some candy. Max took off and left with his friends. So Boo and I put a bowl of candy on the porch and went to about 10 houses, then he was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I still can't believe that's Josh. It doesn't even look like him at all, it's kinda creepy! I love it.
That Steve...He is so "logical". Josh looked great! I would have never guessed it was him, I thought it was one of the boys teachers!
Post a Comment