Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Fun

Every Saturday for the whole Fall season was filled with SOCCER, SOCCER and more SOCCER...
Max playing goalie. He hated it and so did I. I hated that he had so much responsibility. He really likes playing defense. Max is super fast and can chase down almost anybody.
This is Boo's second attempt at soccer. It went much better than the first attempt. He has great friends who are a little older and helped him out a lot. We all enjoy seeing Boo run the field.

Kaige in all his glory. Bear loves any sport. He is a little bored with soccer this year and wants to play football instead. He is really quick too. He is a natural athlete.


Nothing to do with Soccer, but this was the first storm of the season. Bear and Boo went out and built this snowman all by themselves. I just had to lift those huge balls onto each other.




No comments: