Out of all of these Scouts and derby cars Guess who won?
Yep, I owe Max ( and probably Josh) a Chicken Dinner!
Working on the Car. Josh was worried because Max put the numbers on a little crooked, but I thought that it added character!
Max and his car.
At the starting line. Max is in lane 3.
One of the Races!
Waiting at the finish line. (just a little excited)
The Pinewood Derby Winners - (all great friends) 1st Max, 2nd Teague and 3rd Sterling
Josh and Max by scoreboard. His car set the track record. The Pinewood Derby guy told Max he should take it to Nationals and make some money. He wants to do this so bad, but unfortunately he dropped his car and the wheels are now crooked.. That's the life cycle of a pinewood derby car. They had a great race!
WAY TO GO BOYS!!
2 comments:
Way to go Max!!!
That is so awesome! I don't know much about the Derby, but I hear it's pretty serious stuff for these little kids and their dads! Actually, the Activity Day girls in our ward are doing it with the scouts in a couple weeks (I'm in Activity Days), so I'll get to see what it's all about.
Congrats!
Post a Comment