I loved President Uchtdorf's talk during the Saturday Session of General Conference. He said, " we must place high priority on our families. We build deep and loving relationships by doing simple things together like family dinner and family home evening and just by having fun together. In family relationships, love is spelled T -I-M-E, time. Taking time for each other is the key for harmony at home. We talk with, rather than about each other. We learn from each other and we appreciate our differences as well as our commonalities."
That is all I needed to hear. I decided we were going to spend more time "being" together. So, after conference, I loaded up all the boys at my house and we headed up the canyon. Josh had never been to Cascade Springs and it had been since just after highschool for me, so that's where we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment