
Holiday Lights at Thanksgiving Point. I wanted to go to Temple Square or Zoo lights, but Josh and the Boys are a little whimpy and all decided it was too cold and wet to go. So I settled for the drive thru version. It is still fun, and quite a bit warmer!

I'm not sure if the other boys enjoyed it as much as Banks, but his giggles made it worth it! His favorite part was this igloo that had a penguin on top of it. He insisted it was funny monkey on it.

The best part of it all was watching Boo hanging out of the sunroof and wishing everyone a merry christmas!

The poor reindeer. They looked so cold. I felt bad for them being stuck out there in the cold like that.

My boys checking out the reindeer. Max was so worried about being cold, he wore his snowpants, boots, gloves, thermals, hoodie and his coat. He could barely walk. However at the end, we all got hot cocoa, he got a slushee!
No comments:
Post a Comment