No more free Saturdays at the Love's house. All three boys are playing Jr. Jazz Basketball. Today was the first game for all of them - one right after the other. Luckily, there is only one Saturday that they all play at the same time! How do 2 parents watch 3 boys at the same time, but at three different locations? I do love to watch how excited they are to play and I do have fun watching and cheering them on at the game. More pictures and games updates to follow.
Max, Boo and Kaige and our dumb dog Chuey. He has to be where ever the boys are!
3 comments:
Cutest picture ever! Love Chuey!
Jen...it was so fun seeing you last night! My email address is landonandmindy@hotmail.com. I would love to get your email so you can be invited to view the blog!
Your boys are so cute :)
Soooooooooooo cute! And the boys are lookin good too ;)
Post a Comment