Sunday, May 1, 2011

Boo Bob the Birthday Boy!

May Day is a big day around our house - it is also Boo's Birthday. I can not believe my baby is 5 and will be going to Kindergarten in a few months. He is the best little guy around. He is so respectful and thoughtful. It's kind of annoying, but he loves to tattle on anybody not following the rules - which he knows by heart and loves to follow. I love that he is not shy one bit and will talk with anyone. He loves to tell people what to do. He loves to play Spoons, crazy 8, go fish and battleship all day! He is SOOOOO clumsy and always makes us laugh at how tough he is. He has the cutest run around and I'm sad that he is figuring out how to really run! He is so independent and confident and will do anything. I love that he will "drop in" at the skate park's big bowl. I love that he still snuggles with me everyday and gives me back rubs. Somedays it isn't my favorite thing, but the best thing about BooBob is that he is a mommy's boy - through and through! I love to spend each day with him playing battleship, going for drinks, and eating at Chik-a -Play (Chic-a - fila)! He is my good friend and I am so sad that he is growing up! Boo wanted a SpongeBob party so we picked out spongebob plates, cups and he insisted on getting party hats for everyone. For his cake, he wanted this one from the bakery - "nothing bundt cakes" He always comes with me to get bundlets for teachers, young women or friends and he loves to eat the samples. A few weeks ago we were there and while we were waiting we were looking the sample book - he loved this one and wanted it. So I went yesterday and got

it for him. He was so surprised when I brought it in. It was a really, really yummy cake! Boo had waited all day to open presents! He was so excited. He got some Golf Clubs from josh and I. (he wants to quit soccer and play golf games on saturdays!) He had a pretty specific list this year that made it easy! He wanted Jodee to buy him the Hot Wheels Bubble Carwash - don't really know why since I have never once seen him play with hotwheels! He wanted a "Thor" stuff, a watch and some of his own knee & elbow pads! He also wanted a squirt gun, games to play, and this "Kid Wood" set. It is foam that looks like wood that he can actually cut and hammer and nail with all plastic tools! - the stuff this kid sees and wants from TV commercials! He is well loved by his Grandparents and aunts. They all delivered and he was so happy!

Boo picked out this crazy shark bike helmet when he went shopping with grandma bev. He loves it. Kaige and I bought him this "birthday boy" ribbon. He loved it. He wore it all day long.


Boo's friends (the twins) love to play dress up! For their birthday last month, he bought them the "THOR" hammer. That is what he wanted for his birthday! He was so excited to get the hammer and the mask. He wanted to go right to Z & E's house right after the family left to play!


Boo, crazy papa steve and Tate!


HaPpY BiRtHdAy Boo Bob!


We Love you!

3 comments:

Chris, Amy and the girls said...

5!!! Really? I can't believe it! Happy Happy Birthday Boo!

Anon said...

Happy birthday Kaigey

Ashley said...

seriously, that pix of Tate is hideous. That's what I get when i ask him to smile, the two front teeth sticking out like a rabbit. nice.