Max's Utah Glory Soccer Team. This was the last game of the fall season. They were surprised with a visit from Leo, the Real Salt Lake Lion!
Max always plays left Defender. He is quick as can be and really fun to watch play. I have really started to enjoy soccer even though I don't understand the rules that well.
Kaige has been in heaven playing tackle football. He plays for the Bingham Little League. He has really had so much fun and has learned lot. This is him right before he recovered a fumble. I have always thought that football players are so cute in all their pads!
What a cutie! This is after he had just been given the game ball from his coaches. In this game, he recovered a kick-off fumble and a fumble punt. (there are lots of fumble in little league). I am sure there are many more football seasons ahead for this kid!Boo skipped soccer this year, and played some flag football with his neighborhood friends. He is a trooper because he plays with the boys who are a year older than him (no boys his age in the neighborhood). He loves football too! I am sure that he will play tackle as soon as he can. He loves to tackle people. His running is still improving!
This is boo posing for a picture. What a natural football star!
Thanks boys for giving me hours and hours of entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment