Friday, October 28, 2011

School Parade

As a teacher, I hated the School Halloween Parade, but as a mom, I absolutely Love it!
 Boo as a Utah football player!  He loved that people would yell, "Go Utes!" to him and give him high Five!  This isn't what he wanted to be  (have to wait for that pic!) but he couldn't wear "the Costume"  to school because it covered his face.
The mighty Utah Fan.  This was Kaige's first ever Halloween parade.  The last 2 years, he has opted out of participating and sat with me in the gym.  For some reason, he absolutely hates it.  This year he had a teacher that wasn't so willing to let him come sit with me.  She did a great job of persuading him to do it.  I am so glad that she did.  And, I think that he actually liked.  He liked the Go Ute chants as well! 

Max, the hamburger.  He found this costume a few months ago, and had to have it. He liked it because it was fuzzy and warm.  He loves to dress up and really enjoys Halloween.

I am not sure why their school did all the Halloween stuff on Friday, but I will post trick-or-treating pictures later... Boo and maybe Kaige may have a  different look!  

No comments: