Thursday, October 18, 2012

Vail Valley Soccer

 Max's Utah Glory soccer team went to Vail, Colorado to play in a soccer tournament.  I had never been to Colorado.  It was a lot of fun.
The Utah Glory Black Team - they did great! 
The field was in such a pretty spot.  The leaves were all changing.  Don't let the clear blue sky fool you, it was freezing cold every day. 

Max is number 5 - he always plays left defender.   He is super fast and rarely lets things get past him. 

 My sister Jodee and niece Whitnie came with us.  Josh and Kaige stayed home because of football.  I didn't want to drive that far by myself.  I was happy to have Jo and Whit come with us. 

 On the way home we stopped by the Colorado river for a scenic stop.  It was very pretty. 
 Jodee and Boo walking along the river.
 Max looking for skipping stones.  
Jen and the boys.  We had a fun trip, but missed Kaige and Josh.

I don't know why I don't have any pictures of Vail Village.  It was so cute and quaint.  We walked around and did some shopping.  It was fun. 


No comments: