My little Kaige turned 9 way back in August. He is such a funny little guy. He was very specific about what he wanted for his special day. All he wanted was to go shopping, and money so that he could buy whatever he wanted and since his birthday was on a Sunday, he didn't want to go to church. He didn't want giftcards, just money. He wants to buy a blue-tongued skink. I said no, so he thinks that if he saves up his own money, he can have one.
The Saturday before his birthday, Josh and I took the little guy out. The first stop of the night was at The Red Zone (no pictures) to buy some Utah stuff. He picked out a black Utah Jersey. Then it was onto Sports authority. I can't remember what he bought here, but I know we were in there forever... He picked Iggy's for dinner so that he could watch a football game that was on. Both him and Josh were happy about this.
This kid loves to drink Pina Coloda's. He was so excited for this drink.
After Dinner, we stopped at the Pet store to look at reptiles. This kid would have a house full of reptiles... we have a good start. It doesn't help that his dad is just as obsessed. Luckily he hadn't had his party, so he had no money to spend.We didn't have a friend party this year, just all the family over for a BBQ. He has always wanted $100 bill, so that is what he got from us. His brothers picked him out a few little things, so he did have presents to open. His request to all his Aunts and cousins was - just money or a blue-tongued skink.
Everyone came through for him and he was a very happy little boy with all his cash. He still hasn't bought a skink, and for now I have talked him into the bank.
Here are some of the 9 reasons we love Kaige.
1 - He has great hair and awesome dance moves
2- His one big funny front tooth, which makes for a killer smile.
3 - He has such a soft spot for animals (i wish he had one for his brothers)
4 - he is a talented athlete and I love to watch him play
5- he is such a great reader
6- He is a tease!
7 - He drives me absolutely crazy - 98% of the time
8- He can argue like no one else
9 He gives the best hugs and it melts my heart when I tuck him in at night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAIGE, We Love YOU!!
No comments:
Post a Comment