Grandpa Bob and Grandma Bev checked the boys out of school early for the Annual Tomato Fight. The boys were so excited and loved every minute of. I am so glad that the boys do this every year and have so many fun memories of it. 
Boo is ready with his pile.
Kaige is all ready. They all started with the same number of tomatoes, but Kaige never ran out... After someone threw one at him, he would get and throw it back... he didn't want to waste his own.
Max is ready.
Kaige and Max going at it. I didn't get to many pictures of the actual fight... I didn't want to be hit. (accidentally of course!!) so I watched from the kitchen. It is funny to watch.
The after pictures. They were covered.
I wonder why none of them will eat tomatoes.
Max's shirt still is a slight pink.
Thanks to Grandma and pa for such a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment