Not a lot was going on in September. We were pretty busy with School, soccer and football. Other than that the only other activities that I had pictures of (and not even that many) was the Pinewood Derby and Nerd Day at school. Once again the boys (Josh included) were so excited for the pinewood derby. Max was the returning champ, and Kaige and won the space derby last year. Dad had a lot to lose..
Kaige's car -
Max's Car
The boys both did well. Kaige took 2nd place to his friend Grant (a BYU car!) and Max came in 3rd. It was a fun night.
It was also Nerd Day at school. I think they look more polygamist than nerd, but hey the had fun.
Max and Boo
Boo
Max
To no one's surprise, Kaige refused to dress like a nerd... people might look at him weird.
I love my funny, nerdy and serious boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment