Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bad, Worse and the Worst

It was BAD sending my little boy to his first year of preschool.....



It was WORSE sending my little guy to Kindergarten .....





But it has been the absolute WORST sending this big kid to First Grade!





Yep, I was the mom that followed the bus to the school just to make sure Max got there safe and was able to find his class. Of course after a quick "Hi Mom!" he was off to find his class. (I did stay and follow him into the class room - just to make sure!) It is really hard to send your child to school all day long! By lunch time, I was really missing him and it didn't help that Banks kept asking, "Where Max is ?". Kaige didn't seem to really care, he like have the house all to himself. As for Max, He is loving first grade. He loves his teacher, having almost all of his friends from the street in his class and

8 comments:

hollyw said...

I cannot believe how long a full day of school is. It feels like you never get to see these kids anymore.

jay and holl said...

mic and i were looking at the pics of max and he wants to know what kind of back pack he has. mickey got a new batman one for preschool

Andrea said...

I love having Jordan gone to preschool - those are my sanity hours! But I will cry next year when she starts real school (kindy). It's crazy how fast they grow up - and how OLD they seem even though they really are still little!
Your kids are absolutely adorable!! (Oh, and happy anniversary too!)

Ashley said...

i've been meaning to call ya to see how his first couple of days at school have been! Is he loving going the full day and having RECESS?

Anon said...

Jen, I always thought first grade was WAY worse than kindergarten!! I hope you survived it.

Kristine and Ryan said...

I am glad that he likes school! At least he got to start school! How is the school.... is it finished?

TeaTree Photography said...

Jen,
I know the feeling! But get this, Samuel was on his way home from school on the bus and fell asleep! Did his sisters care that he didn't get off the bus...NO! He was soo scared! (So a bit of advice for the bus riders in your family..don't fall asleep!) How are things. Miss getting together!

Holly and Steve said...

Your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. It's crazy how time goes by so fast.