Friday, September 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAIGE

So it has been a few weeks since Kaige had his 5th birthday but between him and Max starting school, young women, potty training Banks, and Josh going to Michigan, I haven't had time. Josh also took the laptop to work for a few days, and I am too lazy to go upstairs and use the PC. Anyway, so for Kaige's birthday, we just did the family thing. He wanted all his cousins to come swimming, so we headed over to Grandma Kathy's and Papa Steve's.



I was asking bear how old he was, he finally figured out that he was five!



Kaige and his presents. Check out the 2 headed dragon, he picked that out all by himself.




This was the "slushee Maker" from Grandma kathy. We now make a slushee everyday!




Kaige really wanted a Pinata, so Grandma Bev delivered. He had so much fun whacking it!




Kaige did not want any cake, only root beer floats and pumpkin cookies. This is him blowing out the candle on a pile of pumpkin cookies! I can't believe that my Kaigee bear is five!!



4 comments:

Anon said...

He is so cute. I well forever appreciate you for holding him back so that him and Cooper can go to school together next year. I know that is not the reason why, but I am so grateful you did!

Amie said...

What a ton of fun. It is so crazy how fast they all grow. Time seems to go so fast now. When I was younger it seemed like ages between each birthday and now my baby is one when did that happen!!!!

Katie said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up! I'm impressed that you are potty training. I have thought about it a few times and even pulled out the undies, but then I gave up and figured that I would tackle it head on after the baby comes.

hollyw said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like a fun party. I love the slushee maker gift...my kids love to make slushees.