October has been a very busy month. We have had two boys playing soccer, one playing football, Young Womens, School fieldtrips and so much more and so I haven't had much time to post! I decided to post about some of the things that we have done all at onece. I was the slacker mom and forgot the camera on the school fieldtrip, so when I can copy some pictures from my friends, I'll post some! Grandma Bev always take all the grandkids to get pumpkins, but this year she was in Europe for the first few weeks of October, so the boys went to their Aunt Ash's and picked out some pumpkins. Max picked the perfect green one. He is hoping that it won't rot as fast as an orange one - we will see! When my mom got home, she took the kids to this neat pumpkin patch by our house. The boys always have fun going with their cousins.
I love to carve pumpkins, and this year it was the best ever because we were able to do it on the patio! The weather was so nice on Saturday, that we carved the pumpkins outside, and this made cleaning it up so much easier - no granite to scrape clean, no floors to mop and no yucky pumpkin smell in my house! Max was an expert immediately. He scraped out every seed in each of his pumpkins. His one was so tall that is reached clear to his shoulder. Kaige loved drawing the faces on, but as for cleaning out the seeds he hated it. Banks was more concerned about the stray cat that him and josh have been feeding-I guess it is probably our cat now. Anyhow, Max and I loved carving the pumpkins. It was so fun to see them design and carve their own pumpkins. They are quite interesting! Hopefully, I will be more on top of it and I will post Halloween Pictures before Thanksgiving!
9 comments:
I LOVE your costume!!! I have never seen so much makeup on you! Also- feeding a stray cat? He must take after his Aunt Chica!
okay, l love the costumes. Hillarious. Sad thing is some of that is coming back in. Yes, Kaige would be a beautiful girl. He is so cute. Ashley told me about Max's pumpkin a while ago, so when we picked ours, we thought we should get a greenish-orange one, and ya know, he is right, it is now finally orange and I'm sure it will last us until Thanksgiving. Seriously, a very smart realization!
Love your 80's look. That is awesome. I had no idea that Josh was feeding a stray cat.
well it's about freakin time you posted slacker! I love the 80's pix, you guys are super hot. And I keep telling everyone i know about Max's green pumpkin because it kills me! He is so funny!
Gavin loves that pictures of Caige! I wish I had seen all the 80's costumes. Those are great.
I love the 80's costumes! So funny because when I saw the picture, I immediately thought of Jodee because she is always saying how she loved her big 80's hair...and sure enough, she was involved in the final product!
Love the costumes!! Sounds like a great month!
We miss the LOVES so much! Jen, you are looking FABULOUS and your hair is to die for : ) Love it!
You guys look so cool. Just think in a couple more years that stuff will be back in style.
Post a Comment