Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Finally. . .
FINALLY... I have got around to posting our Halloween Pictures. I can not stay on top of this blogging thing! Halloween was fun this year. Notice that Banks is only wearing a Halloween shirt. He wore his Kangaroo Costume for about 15 minutes at the Ward Trunk-or-Treat the week before Halloween, but he was not going to put it on for anyone, or anything. I tried so hard, but rather than ruin the whole day for us all, he went trick or treating without it.!
The boys with Josh and his dad "Super Papa!" and our cousin Brayden, who most thought was just a girl dressed up like a cheerleader! Josh's dad always dresses up and the boys love it. This year was a success because I could get a picture with all of the boys without one of them being afraid and crying because of grandpa! Max was a Dragon Slayer and Kaige was a Black Night. The both had really cool masks, but neither would wear it, and Banks was supposed to be a Kangaroo.
The boys and all of our Jack-o-Lanterns. Some were a little moldy and squashed which made them even scarier! I tried to tell Max that his black shoes would look better with his costume, but he insisted on white!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the super man costume:)
what a fun grandpa! I think that is part of where jason gets the idea that it is so fun to scare the kids, is from his uncle steve, who use to tie them up and lock then in the dark closet, from what i hear.
i was so bummed we didn't get to see the boys all dressed up, we were planning on coming over with papa. But Tate had had it by the end of the nigh so i'll never know what the kangaroo looked like....
I can't believe that is Braydon! He makes such a cute little girl! Why didn't you dress up?
Post a Comment