Sad to report that this pass was intercepted and was returned for a touchdown. Max was so mad that the ball was intercepted. He was mad at the kid on the other team for being in the way! Josh tried to explain that it was his responsibilty to not throw it to the other team, but he still insists that it was the other guys fault!
Max and his funny friend Marcus. The like each other so much. They loved each other during baseball, and still have so much fun at football. They are such good friends, it is almost like they are cousins!!! I have known his mom for a long, long time, so they almost could be related!!
Check out the clip of Max playing quarterback. He gets the snap and has his flagged pulled just short of scoring! It is a little blurry because football fields are very large and I was at the other end and didn't dare leave Banks to walk all the way down to where this play was happening!
8 comments:
What a little stud he is! Go Max!
Yea Max!! How awesome is that. We will have to Kaige and Cooper on the same team next year. Until then GO MAX GO!!!
That is so funny! I need to come to one of the games soon!
how fun! he is so cute out there, we are coming to salt lake this weekend well thursday night. we would love to see you guys if your not busy. let us know.
How fun! The next time you sign Max up for something, let me know. Dalton would love to be on his team. I seem to miss all the deadlines for sign ups. We are hoping to maybe try Jr. Jazz this time around. We have never done basketball before and Dalton thinks it sounds like fun.
FOOTBALL? Oh..the day my boys play that is the day I run out and get an emergency kit full of bandages and treats (to help with the ouchies!!)
Jen get on Facebook! I have re-encountered a TON of people from High School. You'd love it! SOOO FUN! I am going to nag you to death on this one...COME TO MAINE!
Hey Jen. I found you from Andrea's blog. So funny. What a small world. How the heck are you? Tell Jodee I said Hi.
Post a Comment