Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Meet Mr. Kitters...
I am not even the littlest bit excited to introduce to you our new kitty - Mr. Kitters. The last two months or so, there has been this stray cat that sits on our back wall. I was fine with ignoring it all summer. It didn't bother me and I didn't bother it. Well that all changed a few weeks ago. Josh was home early and saw it sitting on the wall. He thought that he would let Banks see it. He called it over and it came. Josh and Banks thought that it might be hungry - it was. I pleaded, but with no success, they fed him our lunch meat. I told Josh it was a huge mistake - I hate animals, Josh loves them. Needless to say, this lasted for about a week. Everynight when Josh came home, Banks would ask to go feed the kitty and they would. The darn cat just kept coming back, now even in the morning. The last week, it pretty much stays under our back patio. Last Sunday, it was cold and snowy and some how, Mr. Kitters ended up with a box. Josh would have brought it in, but NO WAY! Him and the boys are now trying to let me keep him in the garage. So, I am asking if any of the neighbors are missing a cat, let me know! Max has decided that his name is Mr. Kitters - however, my sweet niece Whitnie (our resident Cat Lover) has checked "it" out and surprise she is no "mister' but a miss!
Banks absolutely loves Mr. "Titters". Banks can't say his"K" sound, so if you get a chance ask him about his new "titty tat"! He goes out and plays with him for hours each day. I am sure that this cat belonged to someone at some point. He is very friendly and even box trained.
Even the rain could not keep Boo and Mr. Kitters from enjoying some play time.
Boo stayed out with this cat for about 1 hour in the rain. He did not want him to get wet. This is going to be one fat cat - he is fed 3 times a day and then sleeps on my front porch or back steps pretty much all day until Boo decides to play with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Jen, I hate to say it but Mr. Titters:) is definately your cat now. Who knows maybe you will grow to love him and he will sleep with you in your bed at night. And how resourceful that they can figure out it is a "MR."
That is so funny. I love Mr. Titters. Your boys are so dang cute.
OH THAT SUCKS I AM SO SORRY, I DO NOT LIKE ANIMALS MYSELF SO I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND DONT YOU THINK CATS ARE THE WORST, THEY ARE DEFINATELY AT THE BOTTOM OF MY LIST.
I hate cats so much. I am so sorry he has made himself at home with you. Good luck with that. I hope my kids don't get any ideas.
Chica, mister titters is going to find a place in your heart- she is so cute and furry!Soon she will be sleeping inside as one of the family!
I love it! The pictures with the umbrella in the rain just melt my heart...so cute!
That photo with the umbrella is priceless. I hate cats because they make everything stink. But if your kids love them then it is worth it.
you are feeling the guilt of not taking in sweet old Bruce when you had the chance...now you are forced to have the dirty cat. All the boys want is a pet! Come on!
I am so sorry that you have a cat now! Maybe the owner will find you!!!! That picture with B00 and the cat is adorable.
I'm with you, I'm not a big animal lover but if I have to have one, and I suspect I will someday, it will definitely be a dog over a cat.
Post a Comment