Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Boys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAX AND JOSHY!
I can't believe that my baby Max is already 7 years old. Boy, time goes by so fast. Max's birthday is Friday, and Josh's Birthday is on Sunday. Josh is such a good dad, his day is usually overshadowed by Max's. I am so grateful for these guys! I hope they have a happy, happy day!
Josh and his sons at the Ute Fan Fest. He is a great dad. His love of University Athletics must have been inherited! He and the boys can be found watching any sport that is on. This is great for me as it allows alot of alone time!

My Baby Max and his first Fish. He went fishing on Grandpa Bob's boat in Mexico. He was such a brave little guy. Papa made him gut it, cook it and eat it. I don't think that he liked it, but he did pretend for Papa's sake!



This is Max in mexico on his 5 birthday! (notice the sign) and Josh on his 31st. I think that Max has celebrated more birthday's in Mexico than he has in Utah! (Thanks Papa & Grandma). Because of this, he has a huge love for Pinatas!

Happy Birthday Boys! We love you and look forward to having a great couple of days. Our family would not be the same without you!


6 comments:

Kristine and Ryan said...

Tell them Happy B-day from us!

Unknown said...

Happy Day! Unfortunately we want a Cougar win but a Ute win would probably make for the perfect birthday for both Max and Josh.

Anon said...

Hi Jen, tell those boys happy birthday! I am home all weekend so call me and I will bring this disc to you.

The Cowleys said...

Well I hope the huge Ute win was a great gift for them! (it was sure difficult for us to watch!) Happy Birthday!

Amy Mitchell said...

Happy Birthday Max! Hope you have a suer day!
Love,
Mrs. Mitchell!

Amy Mitchell said...

sorry... I meant "super" not suer! :)