Every Saturday in January and February have been so busy with Jr. Jazz Basketball. We were really lucky that only one of the boys' games overlapped each other, so we were all able to watch all of the games. I am not too good with the still camera and action shots, but Josh's parents gave us this cool little flip video camera so Josh took lots of videos of the boys and made a little highlight film. So here is Kaige's. He is number 13 on white. He loves to play ball and is so good at it. I can see him doing really really well in sports. He is very talented.
Max also played Jr. Jazz this season. He played with all the neighbor friends. This was the same team from last year. It is fun to see the improvement of their skill over a year. He loves to play ball also and is so aggressive. He reminds of watching his uncle Jordan play. Despite his size, he sure plays well. He understands the game and how to move the ball around. Max is number 5.
Both Max and Kaige had a great season. They have improved so much and had so much fun. Kaige is mad that it is over already. Oh-well, now it is on to baseball that starts the first of March! I am sure that it will not be warm enough by then for baseball, but my boys sure can't live without their sports.
4 comments:
I am not a very good mom because I am so excited that Jr. Jazz is over:)!! Anyways on to baseball! Tell Max and Kaige good job. By the way do you have frogs yet?
I'm sad I missed the last games--I wanted to go on saturday, and Tate loves going to run around!! We'll have to come to some baseball games for sure...
I had to laugh whle watching these. They are so cute! They reminded me of watching Cody play. The are great basketball players!
That looks like so much fun!!! What would life be like without boys and little league sports?
Post a Comment