This is Kaige's favorite type of dinosaur. He was so excited. They had two of these have a big fight to see who would lead the herd. It was way cool.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Walking with Dinosaurs...
It has been a week since we all went to see Walking with the Dinosaurs, but with kids off track, I just don't seem to have time to blog anymore. With three little boys at our house, we care a lot about dinosaurs, so when I saw this coming to town, I just had to take the boys. We loved it. We had really great seats, which made the whole night even better. The boys all had so much fun. I didn't know that Banks could sit that still for that long. He just kept asking, "Is this a mean one or a nice one?". It was a really fun night, and next time it comes to town, if you missed it, I would recommend it.

This is Kaige's favorite type of dinosaur. He was so excited. They had two of these have a big fight to see who would lead the herd. It was way cool.
This was a long neck being terrorized by a meat eater. The dinosaurs were so big. They did seem so real. The pictures aren't the best, because they were moving around and it was dark.
Here are the raptors. They are just as scary here as they were in Jurassic Park. The filled the whole floor with smoke and these creepy fellows walked around.
This is Kaige's favorite type of dinosaur. He was so excited. They had two of these have a big fight to see who would lead the herd. It was way cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jen this looks amazing. If it comes back we should take the boys. I know Cooper would have loved it.
I am so jealous, I wanted to go, but I couldn't convince Steve it was something we could without the kids! It looks like the boys had a blast!
That sounds like so much fun! We considered going because Coleton would have loved it, but I think it would have freaked Hailey and Easton..hailey wouldn't even watch the Utube video of it! I am glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment