Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lucky Me...

I am so lucky. I have such a cute little family. Those of you who have been around the last month have seen Josh turn into a hairy beast. He started growing a beard on April 1st. At first, the neighbors thought that he was in the Stake play about Joseph Smith. That would have been nice. But, the play came on went, and so did the men's facial hair in our ward. Not his. His little brother Jordan has this tradition of celebrating "Cinco De Mustache". It is this crazy thing that he and all his friends do every year. They grow facial hair for the month of April and then create great looks for the annual party. Visit Ash's blog for some great "staches". Well, this year some guys from the Love Healthcare office decided to give it a try. I would like to thank Jordan for including his brother in this "creepy" tradition.


Yes, I was so lucky to wake up to this yesterday morning! Kaige laughed and wouldn't give him wouldn't give him a hug. Max thought it was so cool. And all that Boo had to say was, "Why you do that?" Exactly!!

It is just creepy! I came home from the store last night to find Josh talking with our neighbor, whom he had never met. I am sure she has a great impression of him. Luckily, he shaved it last night and now he just needs a haircut.


4 comments:

Anon said...

FUNNY!!! Just wait until all of your boys can grow a mustache. In fact I hope Kaige and Cooper grow one together!!

jay and holl said...

he shaved it allready? it is so hot! no really it does look better then any i saw on ashleys blog, most like a mexican

Jamie Lloyd said...

Wow! I didn't think Josh could be so rebellious! I have to admit, I like the Josh without the "creepy" facial hair!

Kathy said...

No way! Chica, that is too funny!!!