Boo was the perfect baby -- until about 6 months. This is when we moved out of Josh's parents house and into our new home. He didn't like the move at all. This is how Boo spent the next 6 months of his life. He was always crying. He wouldn't not sleep, ever which meant I didn't sleep ever! He was only not crying if I was holding him. He would improve if we went to Josh's parents. He still is better there than anywhere. He thinks that is his "home". Needless to say, i am so grateful that around 14 months, he finally figured out we weren't moving back to grandma kathy's house, and he became our wonderful, loving, funny Boo Bob!
1. He is a real mommy's boy. The fact that he would sit on the potty for an hour until I come home instead of letting his dad wipe his bum proves this! Lucky me!!
2. He never stops talking, ever. His favorite word is Why and Oh. He has recently started talking in his sleep.
3. He is the best baby boy I could've asked for. He is so funny, silly and is always making me laugh. I love the fact that he is so clumsy and it doesn't even bother him when he walks into things because he does it so many times a day. I laugh at how big he is and that he is wearing clothes that his brothers just grew out of in the fall. I love the "sweet" kisses that he gives me.
7 comments:
What a handsome boy he is!! They all are to be exact. We have a neighbor boy who goes by Boo as well- so fun. Love ya!!
Happy Birthday Banks!! You are such a little Punkin!!
Sounds like Banks is just like his mom, maybe is has something to do with being the youngest! LOL! Hope Banks has a wonderful day! Happy Birthday Boo!
kaylene and i were just trying to figure out how old he was, now we know. time flies! happy birthday banks! you are such a good cute mommy, lucky boys
What a cutie! Happy Birthday little guy!
Happy Birthday! I love that he sat on the potty for 3 hours waiting for you to come home! That is something Easton will do!!! Banks is so cute!!!
i can't believe he's already 3...i remember all those crying days. He was a hard baby, but he has turned into the best little boy now! (well, not so little i guess) we love our Boo!!
Post a Comment