Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's a another Boy!

We want to Welcome Chuey (chewey) to the family.
This is our new english bulldog puppy. He is the cutest thing ever. I hate dogs, but Chuey found a way to my heart. The Boys (all 4) have wanted a dog for so long. After being talked into just going to look, some how in a moment of weekness, I gave in. We love him !


Boo even shared his "special" blanket with Chuey. He doesn't let anybody have his blanket.

I came into the kitchen to find Kaige on the floor next to a sleeping pup and he was singing primary songs to him. So cute.

7 comments:

Hoffmann Family said...

That is the cutest puppy! I want one now.

Anon said...

Chuey is the best!!! That is a very tender moment between Kaige and his puppy!

jay and holl said...

ha ha sucker you caved too! that sucks! but he is way cute and he will be good for the kids.

Janna said...

So cute! Maybe someday I will give it to my kids too.

Jamie Lloyd said...

I can't wait to come see him, even mom said he was the cutest thing she has ever seen!

Ashley said...

My little Chu. He almost makes me want another dog....almost. I love to kiss his wrinkly face...
maybe you should've gotten a girl. Now your really outnumbered by boys.

Kathy said...

I LOVE Chuey! I must come and see him to give him kisses from Auntie Kathy!!