We decided to drive down to Mt. Pleasant to go to the rodeo. It was so fun. I hadn't been to a rodeo since I graduated from highschool, so the boys had never been. I think that I enjoyed it the most. Of course the bulls are always super fun to watch, but this year, my favorite part was watching Max in the Greased Pig Race. At first no one would do it, so I told them that I would give them $25.00 if they would do it. The prize if you caught the pig was either $25 or the pig. So the announcer made the last call for pig racers, and Max said, "I'll do it!" I was so surprised but so excited. $25 bucks seems like a lot, but I really wanted him to try something new. Kaige wouldn't budge - no way he was going to do it. I tried to download the video 3x but it is being a little difficult, Here are some pics of the race.
Max starting the race. He was jogging in place and doing jumping jacks to warm up. Sweet!
Way to go Max! He caught the stinkin' green striped pig, so he could choose either the $25.00 or to bring the pig home. I quickly told the cowboy we would take the money. Max quickly reminded me that I also owed him $25.00 for doing it. It was well worth it. Max came home and already found a way to spend the money - a new skateboard for Skate Camp. (post to follow)
6 comments:
Jen, I wish you would have brought the pig home for Chuey to play with! How could you deprieve him of a buddy like that?! Love ya!!!
How Fun! Now I want to go to a rodeo!
I hope the video works, I want to see it badly!!! Money well spent chica!
how did chuey do at the ranch?
That is hilarious! Way to go!!!!
how fun!
Post a Comment