2nd GRADE

This Max on the first day of 2nd Grade with all the neighbor boys. Luckily for the school, they are in different classes. He rode the bus, but I still followed it - just to make sure he got there okay!

I always take the 1st day pictures in front of our tree. He loves 2nd grade. I love that he loves taking hot lunch, then I don't have to make him one everyday. The brothers and Chuey sure do miss him being gone all day. (I do too!)
KINDERGARTEN

Kaige started Kindergarten this year. He is so excited to have so many friends in his class. He rides the bus with Max in the morning and loves it. I followed the bus for 2 days, just to be safe!

Kaige with his super cool backpack that his buddy Cooper got him. He loves it. He had to add a bulldog keychain to it so he could remember Chuey while he was at school. He really is more excited to see Chuey at the bus stop rather than me. Boo and I really miss having Kaige around.
PRESCHOOL
My little Boo went to preschool. It just doesn't seem like he is old enough, but sure enough he is 3 years old already. He was so excited. As soon as the boys left on the bus, Boo kept telling me to hurry because he was going to be late. I was worried that he wouldn't stay without me, since Nursery on Sunday is a disaster, but he did awesome.

He didn't want me to come in and take pictures, but I had too. I love Smarty Pants Preschool. The other boys went to school there too.
Now the only question is, What do I do on for those few hours I am all alone?
6 comments:
Jen, let me start by saying that that is one cool bag Kaige has :) Next year we get them in the same class!!
Chica- they are so big! I can't believe Banks is THREE! Holy cow, where did THAT time go?
A few hours all to your self..... what's a woman to do????
Let me know what trouble you get yourself into!
You are such a good mom!
I'll tell you what you do by yourself....nothing!! Enjoy not having anyone hang on you for a few minutes.
The whole way home yesterday Tate couldn't stop talking about "Jen's house" and also...Teague. he must have left quite an impression.
Just think next year... Kaige and Katelyn will be in school all day so we can get together and do fun things while banks is in preschool. That vinyl on the wall in Smarty Pants is awesome. The person who did it must be amazing...
Holy Cow...your boys are getting big!
Post a Comment