Wednesday, August 19, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


Josh and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. Time seems to go by so fast. We really didn't have big plans since it was a school night for our boys, but we did manage to go to dinner. Josh gave me a great present. Josh and I usually don't do gifts, but this year he totally surprised me. I have begged him for a new band to match my ring since our wedding. Each year passes and nothing. I was certain that last year I would get one with it being the big 10, but nope. So this year, to my surprise, I have some new Bling!! It so pretty, I don't even need to wear it with my other ring. I am really lucky, and loved I guess! The night was pretty eventful, though. One of my sweet Young Women came to babysit and I am sure she will never want to do it again. Our dumb dog, Chuey, bit Boo's ear. When we got home, I ended up taking Boo to Kidscare and Josh took care of Chuey. Needless to say, I think Boo came out of it all better than the dog. The doc cleaned it up, and he has to take an antibiotic for a week, but she didn't want to stitch it because of bacteria in it, and since it is on the back of his ear, we decided to leave it a lone. What a way to spend an annivesary - kidscare with your 3 year old!

This is at our Reception. Everyone is so young. I think that josh's little brother, Chace, looks so much like my Kaige! How fast we get old!




11 years ago at the Salt Lake Temple. Look how skinny and young we were!

7 comments:

Anon said...

Jenn, you were and are so beautiful! Congratulations and I hope Banks ear gets better.

Hoffmann Family said...

love, love, love!

Kathy said...

I remember it all as if it were yesterday!
So sorry about Boo's ear. Chue Chue didn't mean it- he was just playing!

Ashley said...

man you guys are old!!:) I'm glad Josh finally wised up and got you a band. It's about time!
I can't believe Chuey bit boo--Boo isn't scared now is he? Dumb dog.

hollyw said...

I had to laugh at how young you guys look....getting old happens to the best of us though..darn it!
Congratulations!!!

Jaime K said...

We were all skinny back then. You look so young. Congrats on 11 years and your new bling. That's fun. I think that Kennedie looks like Kaige.

Elise said...

You guys look so YOUNG. Just like our first double date! Let's see... you guys would have been married about a year! Can you believe that??? We love you and miss you lots! Happy late Anniversary...