Friday, September 4, 2009

Bear turns 6!

Kaigeey Bear actually turned six about 2 weeks ago, but things have been so crazy that I am just now getting around to posting. We celebrated his birthday for about a week. He was really excited about it this year! He took a couple of his best friends to Jumpin' Jacks. I took a few pictures, but really didn't want to download them right now, so I just have pictures from the family party. (Thanks, Aunt Kallee) Kaige always likes to go swimming at Papa Love's Pool for his birthday. He had so my fun presents from friends and family and he loved them all, but there were only 3 things that he really wanted and kept asking for - spongebob pinata, white baseball cap and a ripstick. Thanks to Grammy Kathy and Gramdma Bev for delivering on these! Bear whacking the pinata! Lately, I think that we need one of these at our house everyday for him to whack and take out some of his frustration!
Kaige opening the "ripstick"! He bugged Grammy Kathy for weeks about what color and whether or not she had bought it yet. (got to love Boo in is Spiderman Speedo!)

Kaige showing all the uncles and cousins his good moves on the Ripstick. It is a lot harder than it looks and he is really good at it. He is on it all the time!

Kaige blowing out the candles on his Cake. Grammy Kathy had some of the trick candles. I just couldn't resist. Since he is the king of teasing, i just had too. He blew and Blew and Blew! It was the best!
Kaige is such smarty, funny, sweet and kind little boy (most of the time). He is my little lovie dovie and should have been my girl with his beautiful blue eyes, blonde, wavy hair and his crazy moods. He can throw a tantrum like no one else! He is quite the tease and takes after his Papa Steve a lot! He keeps us laughing with all of his funny dance moves and crazy stunts. He made me laugh so hard the other night. We were all out side playing, but Kaige was in taking a shower. After he was done, rather than getting in his PJ's, he joined us in the backyard. He was running around stark naked doing sommersaults and tricks. I am so grateful there isn't a house right behind us and it was dark. He is a very talented athlete and can play any sport well. I am amazed at his drive and determination when it comes to sports. He will shoot baskets for hours and hours. I am glad he get use out of the hoop in the front room. I get tired of hearing the dribbling up and down the hall on the wood floors, but he is so good at it. I love it when he is disappointed that he only scored 6 times in a single soccer game. I can't help but smile when he slides in to first base, just to get dirty! I really can't help but smile when he slides in to home on his belly, because that's what the good ones do! I am so proud of him for learning to Ripstick in a matter of hours and he is nearly as good as all of the older neighbor boys. I love seeing his excitement everytime he talks to Chuey. We love you Kaigeey Bear and are glad you are part of our family.

1 comment:

Anon said...

Kaige, you are such an awesome little boy! What a blessing to Cooper to have such a neat friend!