Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Caroling with Boo...

Boo has the absolute best preschool teacher. Every year, they make cards and go caroling at the Golden Living Retirement Center. It is so fun. This is my 5th time going. They introduce themselves, sing a few songs and pass out cards and visit with the residents. I was a little nervous for Boo, but he came through. I videotaped the whole thing and was able to capture some classic nosepicking footage. I have got to hand it to him - at least he turned sideways and bowed his head and tried to hide his pickingm , and the good news is that he didn't eat it! I am not sure how to download our video camera, so this blog has been spared the picking incident. Gammy Kathy and I were laughing so hard while he was doing it.

Playing with jingle bells - getting ready to sing.
Not quite sure what to think about all of the Grandmas and Grandpas.

I am so happy that he had the opportunity to go and do this.


3 comments:

Jaime K said...

Was Shrek still there?

Jamie Lloyd said...

I want to see the nose picking incident! He will love you for capturing that forever!

Ashley said...

oh, i was hoping you downloaded the video, i want to see it! It cracks me up just thinking about it.