Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Max's Baptism

What a pair of good-looking guys! Max and Josh in new suits heading out to the stake center. I love that Max loves to wear his suit. He even wanted a real tie and had Josh teach him to tie it.
Josh and Max waiting for his turn to be baptized.

There were only two other children from our ward to be baptised, so we were all able to help with the program. Max was asked to find someone to talk on Baptism. It took him a few weeks, but he finally called and asked Josh's sister, Aunt Sis (Krystal). Max loves her so much. I am so grateful that she said yes. She did an amazing job. I am glad she was a part of Max's special day.

Max's day was really neat. I can't believe that he has been baptised. I am so lucky to have such a great little boy that has such a strong testimony and knowledge of his Heavenly Father.

Max thought that his day was perfect - He was baptized by his dad, had alot of friends and family and it was topped off by a surprise visit from his best friend Gabe. Gabe moved to California earlier this year and Max misses him so much! The two were able to play for a couple of hours. Seeing Max so happy, made it a truly special day.



1 comment:

Jamie Lloyd said...

Max doesn't look so happy in that last picture! We are very proud of you Max! We love you and are glad you had such a special day!