Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Great to be Eight, and 34!!!

I can't believe that Max is Eight! Time goes by so, so fast. When I look at him, he is still my little, itty, bitty baby.
Just the 3 of us in Mexico. He was such a cutie!

He hasn't changed a bit. He still wears my shoes around. Should I be worried?


Crazy little Max!


Max, the eight year old.
There are a million or more reasons I love Max, but since he is eight, here they are
1 - He is so dang cute & funny - he asked Gammy Kathy for WD-40 for his birthday (yep, the oil)
2- The best things come in small packages
3- His self confidence is twice the size he is and that he can't wait to be in the X Games
4- He is not shy, and makes friends anywhere
5- He is such a smarty pants. He has already asked several times, when he will be old enough to take physics and chemistry. (tuck-in talks with dad!)
6 - He watches out for his baby brother Boo, all the time
7 - He is a clone of his dad - in looks, thought, word & actions
8 - He has chosen to be baptised and has such strong testimony.


Josh and Max's birthdays are only a couple days apart, so Josh always gets to celebrate with Max. This is them blowing out the Brownies. (both don't like cake and frosting that much!)

The birthday boys getting ready to open presents. Max was spoiled and loved everything. Josh was also spoiled and got the new Verizon Droid phone. It was the best present I could have gotten him. He has been so entertained by it. Josh turned 34 this year. I have million or more reasons why I love him too, but it is really late, and 34 means a lot of typing. I will just say that I am the luckiest to have him as my husband. Happy Birthday Boys! I love you.

2 comments:

Anon said...

Happy Birthday! I would have called but I forgot your phone number HA HA HA!!!

Hoffmann Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Max seems like such a special kid!