I often ask myself why do I put up with it? I hate the hair. I hate the smell - both wet and dry. I hate that he is the gassiest thing ever. I hate the chewed banister. I hate the chewed door and drawers in my laundry room. I hate the slobber, I hate the hole he chewed in my wall. I hate the muddy paw prints on my wood floor. I hate all the pooh in the back yard. I hate that i feel guilty when I leave hime home alone to long. I hate that I get talked into taking him everywhere with us. I hate that I had to buy it christmas presents. I pretty much hate everything about it. I HATE DOGS! So, why do I have one? Because Kaige loves him so stinking much....
6 comments:
I HEAR YOU! Only its not my kids that love him its Jason! I cant lie he is growing on me, but I Hate Hate the hair all over!
Jen Chuey is so cute! I'm sorry I told you his collar was a little on the homosexual side :)
You are a good mother,Jen!Unfortunately I don't love my kids that much to put up with a dog.-LOL
He is pretty cute. So, please give Max-a-roo a big hug from us for the {great} 8! I can't believe he is that old. Remember when you were prego? And we used to hang out till all hours playing video games and talking. And we didn't have any kids. Then we had Sam and we still stayed out all hours of the night? Good parenting, huh? Max is a Josh Jr. and the littlest buddies look like freaking twins! We miss you guys. I hope we get to hang out sooner than later. You are all the best! Call me at {507-226-2206} whenever you have a minute!
Oh I feel your pain! The things we do for our kids!
LOOK AT THAT FACE (the dog's I mean). Oscar used to look at me that same way. Boo Hoo. I miss him! Cherish that drooling pain the rear!
Post a Comment