Max has been attending Den meetings for a few months now. He absolutely loves cub scouts. He is always reading his handbook and asking us what he can do next. He has (has had) great leaders. Our ward split right as Max entered scouts, so with all the changes, there has been no Pack meeting. Last night, as a family, we attended our first Pack Meeting.

Max has been waiting so long to go to Pack Meeting. He was so excited.

Max and the other scouts, sizzling like bacon. I'm not too sure about these crazy scout cheers, but he sure loves them.

Josh, Mom, Max and Brother Spevak (cubmaster0
Max earned his BOBCAT. He was given a patch and then was able to "pin" me. It was so fun.

The best part of my night. Max had to kiss his mom. I'm glad we have a picture of it, because it just doesn't happen much. I am so proud of my little scout! I don't know how it all works, but we will figure it out.
2 comments:
So sweet. Michael is in scouts too. Wish the boys could do it together!
Hey Jen, I found your blog via Annie's, is it okay if I follow your posts? Your boys are really cute! It makes me excited for Benjamin to grow up! (Although if he'd do it a little slower than he has so far that would help.)
Post a Comment