It has been JR. Jazz time at the Loves the last few months. Luckly, the boys are both still too young to have weekly practices, so it is only crazy on Saturdays. Max loves to play basketball. He is so stinking quick and I am rather surprised at is aggressive side. I am so proud of him. He doesn't let his size hinder him at all. He loves to steal, dribble and shoot. He made some fun buzzer beaters. I also love to see him after he passes to a friend and the friend scores. He is just as happy for his friend as he would be for himself. His team is really fun to watch.
I think this is a funny picture... not sure why max is covering his mouth.
max getting ready. I don't have really any good action shots, as Joshand is the picture taker and he usually sat with the team.
I couldn't decide what to do about Kaige. He is very talented in sports and so athletic, just not very agressive. I decided to let him play up with the 1st graders, and I think that it was a mistake. He was so shy and timid - completly different player than at home. He had fun and had a really good coach that taught him a lot. For baseball, he is playing with the kindergarteners. I am hoping that being the oldest will boost his confidence.
Taking a shot. When Kaige would shoot, he would score. He was just to timid to shoot. He would pass it everytime.
He has great ball control. He is a fast dribbler and can take the ball down the court with confidence.
I couldn't decide what to do about Kaige. He is very talented in sports and so athletic, just not very agressive. I decided to let him play up with the 1st graders, and I think that it was a mistake. He was so shy and timid - completly different player than at home. He had fun and had a really good coach that taught him a lot. For baseball, he is playing with the kindergarteners. I am hoping that being the oldest will boost his confidence.
As if 2 boys in JR. JAZZ wasn't enough basketball, I felt bad for Boo and signed him up for a preschool basketball camp for 3 year olds. He loves it. My favorite part is the warm-ups. My neighbor and I were laughing so hard, I could barely video it. I then had my sister come because she didn't believe how funny it is - she laughed so hard. Those of you who know Boo, know he is the clumsiest kid ever, but we love him. To see him do jumping jacks and running in place is seriously the funniest thing ever! I will try better to video it and post it. It would do great on you-tube.
No comments:
Post a Comment