Monday, February 22, 2010
Banks' Fieldtrip to the Music Store
I absolutely love the Preschool that Banks goes to. My old neighbors introduced me to Smarty Pants Preschool when I was looking for Max. I still drive my boys out there because I love Mrs. Mitchell. I have been to the music fieldtrip 3 times now. And it is just as fun each time. This time, it was funny to go with banks. He is so different than the other two boys. The other boys would stay right by me, and keep checking to make sure I was there, but not banks. We walked in and he was ready to go with his class. He is not shy. Everytime they would ask if there were any questions, his hand would shoot up and wiggle all over waiting to be called on. Secretly, I didn't want him to be called on. I thought that I might be embarassed by what he asked. When he was called on, he actually had a great question. The lady had just shown them a Harp. He asked, "so how does those strings make a sound?" Pretty darn good question for a 3 year old. After he asked it, he looked over at me with a funny smile - letting me know he had a good question.
This is Banks and the other smarty pants listening to the Brass Instruments. He loved the TUBA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment