Seriously. He is the cutest dog :) As I am typing this, a fat cat is laying on a blanket in my kitchen. The girls just feel so bad for him outside, it's too cold!
You sure know how to make me laugh. Your first line... Cracks me up. I can hear you saying it in my head. I'm sure I might say that soon about mine. :)
4 comments:
JEN LOVE! How can you say that about Chuey?! Maybe he can be friends with my new guinea pigs.
Seriously. He is the cutest dog :) As I am typing this, a fat cat is laying on a blanket in my kitchen. The girls just feel so bad for him outside, it's too cold!
You sure know how to make me laugh. Your first line... Cracks me up. I can hear you saying it in my head. I'm sure I might say that soon about mine. :)
Maybe he needs to come and live with Auntie Chica and her family!
Post a Comment