Josh's youngest sister Kallee got married on Thursday, July 1. My little boys were such troopers. They had to wake up early, wear church clothes, go for a long ride, sit with someone they didn't know for an hour (thanks to Kall's friend, Natacia) and then wait in the hot sun, for Kallee and Taylor to come through a door! It is kind of a pain to get the kids there, but I love having them at the temple. I think that it is important for them to experience it. Surprisingly, the boys were so well behaved the whole day. While we were waiting for the happy couple to come out, boo was entertained by his uncles. I will put more pictures of the wedding up later. It was such a beautiful day!
Boo was really bored and just about had it, when his Uncles (Ty and Jord) started talking about the things behind the "big doors". I'm not sure what they told him was behind the door, but they told him that if you even touch the knob, the doors open and it comes out. I only heard some of the teasing...
Uncle Ty and Boo scoping out the door. Ty was trying to get boo to go up and open the door.
Still not convinced he should go up there.
Halfway up the steps, he turned around to think some more about it.
Trying so hard to touch it without getting any closer... and uncle Ty encouraging him.
I think he finally did touch it with is finger tip, but nothing came out, thankfully. I think that Ty and Boo were lucky! Boo loves his uncle Ty so much! He wants to be Tyler's number 1, but his cute Aunt Sis already is!
No comments:
Post a Comment