Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kallee and Taylor's Wedding

Kallee Mae married Taylor on July 1, 2010. We are so happy for them.
They are a cute couple. It was fun to be part of their day.

The Love Family

Kallee and Boo! Isn't her "veil/head thing" so pretty?

The beautiful bride and some very handsome little guys. I know it is a pain to have the kids come to the temple, but I think it is good for them to see it and be part of it. I'm grateful to Kall's friend for watching the boys at the temple, so they could be there for pictures.

Krystal, Ashley, Kallee, Kathy and Jen
I hate being in pictures with the Love Girls because I look mammoth next to all of them.
Ty, Jordan, Kaige, Josh, Boo, Grandpa and Max. We had to wait forever to get pictures by the big doors. All of the boys were good sports!

Kaige, Max, Kallee and Boo. They love their Aunt.

One of the few pictures of us. I hate to be in pictures.

So, When Aunt Sis got married, the boys all held her up and it was really cute. Well, they tried to recreate it, and it didn't go so well. It was funny to watch them try and do this. They almost dropped Kall on her head! It was a beautiful day for a wedding.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you think that you look out of place with those girls?! Jord and Josh kept asking me all day who the "dark haired giant" was....at least you look like them, i'm definitely the black sheep.