Saturday, July 10, 2010

Kallee's Wedding Reception

Kallee and Taylor had their reception at the Deveraux House. It is right across the street from the Delta Center. It was a really pretty wedding. We are excited to have Taylor be part of our family and to see Kallee so happy.
The Loves - lovely, how else would a love be!

Max and Aunt Kall's cake. He loved it. He didn't believe me that it was a real cake. I had to keep an eye on him. I was afraid he was going to poke it!

Kaige, Uncle Ty and Max... They were a little worn out by the end of the night. Funny thing, I think this picture was taken before the reception, or pictures even started.

Josh's family. I married into a good looking family.

It was fun for the boys to see "Big Papa". Josh's uncle brought Grandpa Love down to the reception. We don't get to see him much because he lives in Logan. This is the only Great Grandpa my boys have known.

My cute little family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Josh's youngest brother, Chace, is on his mission, but he was there. It was fun to see him standing in the corner.

My three handsome boys. I love to see them all dressed up. They were such well behaved boys. I was proud of them.

1 comment:

Jaime K said...

You all look so cute and handsome... I like the cutout of his brother. That's awesome!