Monday, November 1, 2010

A bunch of Spooks

I really am not a big fan of Halloween. I used to love it, but I think that after those years of teaching, it just burned me out. I really dread the whole costume and school thing. Here are the pictures of the boys this year.
Boo at his Preschool parade.
Max walking in the school costume parade.
The pumpkin jack sitting across from us was so scary to kaige. My boys hate that show!

The boys after the school parade. This is the only picture I have of Kaige. He doesn't not participate in the school's parade. It brings him to tears just thinking about it. So I go and get him from his class each year and let him sit by me and watch. We are making progress -- he did go trick -or-treating this year, unlike last year. Boo - as the Christmas Box.
This is all he wanted to be for the last 6 months. Thanks to Grammy Kathy for making it happen.
Kaige as a Crazy Celtics Fan
(kaige wasn't too excited about the whole trick or treat thing, but he ended up loving it.)

Max as the Black Ghost
Max changed his mind daily for the last few weeks. This was the final decision.

My cute little spooks heading out for a night of treats!

I had a ton of fun taking the boys trick-or-treating.

1 comment:

hollyw said...

Cute, Cute boys! Next year Easton and Kaige should hang out and play video games on Halloween...Easton is a little stink about the whole holiday.