Max Joshua Love was born November 21, 2001. I can't believe how fast time has gone and how big my baby has gotten. He was such a teeny tiny little peanut.
Even though he was teeny, he was so chubby. He loved to eat his toes. He still is this flexible!
This is Max at 3 months. He was just so stinkin' cute! I loved to dress him so cute. These were my favorite little shoes. His uncle Jord brought them all the way home from his mission in Mexico. Oh, how I wish he would still let me dress him. Now all he wants to wear are t-shirts and jeans and grow his hear out!
Max at 9 months. He is a cute kid! This is one of my favorite pictures of him.
What a handsome kid. Our family would not be the same without him. He is a great older brother and is such a good example to us all. He is sweet, kind and very concerned about others. I love that he always tries to do what is right. He is a great reader and loves school. I love that even though everyone else thinks that Max is so tiny, He knows he is big and can do anything they can, and usually does it better. I love that he has a giant heart and such confidence. HaPpY BiRtHdAy Max!
2 comments:
Happy Happy BIrthday Max! What a great kid! His hair looks so dark in the last photo. I LOVE the shot of him as a baby with the hat on! So cute! I hope you guys have a fun day celebrating!
Happy Birthday Max!
Post a Comment