Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Best Present Ever...depends on who you ask!

If you ask my boys (and most of the neighborhood boys) they would say that they got the best present ever... Josh and I aren't so sure. I am just hoping there are no broken bones this spring. Some how Max talked my dad and mom into giving our boys a half pipe for christmas. I must say that I am quite impressed that Max and his friend found the plans on google and even more impressed that my dad built it in just a couple of days!
Max trying it out on Christmas Eve - even dumb chuey likes it!

Max was the only one brave enough to try it out. The others are gradually warming up to it!

My dad and the boys! They really are so excited for nice weather so they can try it out. They've been trying to sweep the snow off, but it has been really hard to skate lately. I'm just glad that they will have one more thing to play on outside. I love them and their friends at our house.

3 comments:

Anon said...

That is awesome, your
dad is cool. Chuey is not dumb!

Ashley said...

for some reason i did NOT realize how freakin huge that is! I can't believe that! It takes up that whole side part. pretty dang cool though for the boys.

hollyw said...

I love it! They will have so much fun on it!! By the way, I am sure Bishop Browning is the best! We loved those guys as neighbors!