Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Year's Ranch Trip

Happy New Year! The boys look forward to New Years because we head down to Papa's Ranch. It is alwasy so fun to spend time with Josh's mom and dad and siblings and their families. I have great in-laws and love them so much - so do my kids. Watching the Time Square countdown and getting ready to make some noise.
Boo, at the table helping Grandma Kathy get all the supplies ready. He loved wearing this dumb hat - he even wanted to bring it home. I talked him into leaving it there for next year!

Max was in heaven. He loved all the snow and stayed outside all the time and practiced snowboarding. He would come in and eat and then head back out - even by himself.
Poor Boo. He was just so sad about something. I was worried he was going to freeze there. He is so dramatic and funny. I have a picture like this from almost everywhere we go.
Boo and Uncle Taylor hiking back up to the top after a good ride down.
Max getting some air off a jump that Ty and Josh made for him. I need to get this kid in some snowboarding lessons. He is seriously so good. He was only using one of those silly snowboard sleds and was tearing it up. I can't wait to see him with a real board and bindings. He loves it.

The boys love the hot tub. The only one brave enough to get in with them was Uncle Tyler - what would we do without Ty!

The boys spent hours in the snow. There was so much of it.Even the big boys had fun. Josh and the uncles built jumps and turns for them.

Even Chuey loved the snow. He would chase the boys up and down. I felt so bad for him. He was out there so long and chased them so much, his paws were bloody - dumb Chuey didn't care though, he kept chasing and trying to jump on the sled with them.
Kaige loved the Ranch, we all did. We are so lucky to have such a fun place to go and spend the New Year.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love Chuey. His poor baby paws....Chica, take better care of him!