
The boys' school had their yearly fun run. Banks and I love to go and help and cheer the kids on. This is Kaige just finishing up.

Gavin, Kaige and Grant - 2 of Kaige's best friends.

I didn't get a picture of Max at the finish line, because I was helping direct the younger kids where to go. I got over to the finish and was able to see all of Max's class coming in, but not Max. I got a little worried, then one mom said, he came by so long ago! When I found him at the dance party, I asked him to do a running pose so I could get a picture, since he was so fast. This is the pose I got. He came in 4th out of the whole 3rd grade! Way to go Max!

Brady, Max and Nick. These 3 boys are sure funny. They are both giants compared to my Max!
1 comment:
What a fun tradition! Your boys are sure cute!
Post a Comment