Friday, June 3, 2011

Good Bye Smarty Pants

I am so sad that I have to say goodbye to Mrs. Mitchell and Smarty Pants Preschool. She is one amazing lady and I am so grateful I was able to be part of her awesome preschool for the past 6 years. All three of the boys attended 2 years of Smarty Pants. My boys were so well taught and were ready for kindergarten. I wouldn't have traded her for anything.... she was worth the drive back to the old neighborhood. Smarty Pants has been part of our life for so long, it will be weird to not drive out there and see her! Thank you for being so great Mrs. Mitchell! We love you and Smarty Pants! (There are a lot of pictures, but it was my last preschool graduation!) Mrs. Mitchell and all three of the Love Smarty Pants

Boo is waiting so patiently for the program to start!

Boo saying his part. He was so excited to have his own part to memorize. He did a great job.


This year, while the graduates were getting ready, Mrs. Mitchell recognized all of the Smarty Pants Alumni that were there. Max and Kaige were able to go up and get a hug and a treat from Mrs. Mitchell.


Boo, the Preschool Graduate. He was wearing shorts, so now he looks like he is in a dress.

After he got his diploma, he was so funny.

Still playing with his diploma!

All I wanted was a cute picture of my little baby Boo graduating from preschool... these are what we got!

One more try for a cute smile!

Still trying for a cute smile!

For the past 6 years, I have always taken a picture of the 5 of us. Here is the last one!


Good bye Smarty Pants Preschool. Thanks for turning my boys into little smarty pants!!!!

No comments: